Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

4:30AM

Feeling really lost and emotional right now, I can't really described how I feel and decided to turn into this space.
“Have you ever love someone so much that you're so afraid of losing them because just one day, something might just take them away from you?” Because i do and the thoughts of it is hunting me every night. Sometimes I feel that our hearts are just too large for our body. Many times the reality just hits on me that I know I can't have you but it feels like I can't live without you. Every little moments I had with you is so precious. Through the good and bad. Many things in life we do not know what will happen and it's selfish of me but I really do want you by my side all the time. I don't know how long this love would last but I would at least want to blog this down to let me remember at this point of time, how much I do love you and think of you, that it feels that to me if its the end, I am rather determined to not get into a relationship again. It feels like I only want you in my entire life. The comfort I had with you, it's not like what I found elsewhere, it's when your shirt always smells heavily of you that it makes me bury my face at your chest all the time and sniff because it smells so good, I've never held so much comfort when I lie at rest at your chest. And the feeling I felt when I pressed my lips against your own and kissed you until I inhaled every breath that your lungs possessed. I love you, the one who I ever truly think of calling "the love of my life", W. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment