Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Heart ache

I hate the thought of being so far away from you. We used to see each other every single day to seeing each other every week to now, only seizing chances to see each other. Just when I was feeling unhappy or at difficulties, through your calming words I'll always feel at ease, the problems might not be solved but I would feel so much better. I needed you to be there because you have always been someone I turn to ask for opinions for anything and everything. 

Whenever you told me that, you had the time to see me but I can't despite the distances between us. I can't helped but feel my heart aching. I hate the fucking distance between us. 

The thought of you appearing at my door like you used to would all be in my mind. If I said, I did not anticipate to see if you would appear at my door, I would be lying. Whenever I hear the sound of the lift, it feels that you would probably be at the stairs waiting. For that moment, I would lied to myself because it makes me feel close to you despite the fact that we are just a door away. 

How I wished I can even see you just for a hug, or even.. Just a good 15minutes of lovey dovey moments I would be contended. Right now, I have learnt to appreciate even more than I used to but it's all too late. I miss you a little more than yesterday and the days goes on and on, and it all sums up to how much I miss you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment