Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Time of my life

Hi. ok this is awkward. hmmm firstly, i feel sorry towards people who have been reading my blog. i promised to come back more often but my last post was during June..... oh


i entered ite college central, bishan this year. yep, as what many of you know, i dropped PSB Academy. I have no regrets of choosing the school nor the course. i'm glad that i met many awesome people, and has given me many things in life, experiences, love, care and concern that i needed. and i would like to apologize if i ever did/say anything to hurt or disappoint anyone of you.

well............... remember when we used to call each other up every day in the morning or spam messages (that will never ever work HAHAHA)? remember the walk back and flo to school? those breakfast, lunch and after school fun, and the gossiping we had. skipping' projects just to chit-chat at the stair case. i feel really upset knowing the fact that we are no longer in the same school anymore. and we would probably not see each other again after going for another course next year. but no doubt, i got to say this one year is well-spent because of everyone of you x


hmmmmm... and of course, you. i'm glad that i actually once had you by my side. those wake up calls, good morning/good night messages, smiles, laughters and fun i had with you was all good. all the ups and downs, i'm thankful to have you by my side throughout those times. you had my heart, at least for the most part.

but well. things changed, and it was partly my fault. i'm happy to see you happy. continue staying this way because you look the cutest when you smile hehe. Goodbye, my almost lover.



Photos of us @ the festive hotel



Pre-raping photo.....................

Acres for volunteering work

meowzzzzzzz

And of course, there's many more! i will upload some of 'em again when I feel like it! Love y'all ok bai bai xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment