Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

yep

Everyone always has that same thought: nobody really cares for me. i tend to have that same thought frequently so i understand. When a friend i truly cared for, say: "nobody cares" i feel like I did something wrong or i didn't cared enough and its heartbreaking. you say that no one cares for you? am i that no one?

My point is i do care. even if we fought before, i still care. Isn't it like that? When someone who once meant so much to you, no matter how much you hate her, deep inside you somewhere, you still will. There are people out there who truly care and love you. And they will always love even if you blinded by your depression to see that.

Well for people who don't care about you anymore? have you ever wondered why? you did something to cause someone to stop caring for you, their heart died. They dislike you everyday so when you talked to them, obviously they will not want to care for you anymore. It turned to dislike, but it's not hatred. It's just that they hoped that you will leave them alone. You have better friends out there who cared for you, think. I know it sounds selfish and i should take someones feelings into consideration but i don't know i just cant sometimes.

We are teens so i understand that we will suffer from depression sometimes and you feel like it's the end of the world. But, there are people who truly love and cared for you, your heart knows who are they.

No comments:

Post a Comment