Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just a short post before I am away

Hi! ^~^ was supposed to blog on Sunday but I forgotten as I was happily spazzing and went to bed after that. Heh so, I had fun on Sunday! With my godparents and my 3 adorable godbrothers! Finally met them like 182733829 years! The other time I only met The eldest one, Micheal and the second one, Ivan! Didn't get to meet "Ah zhe" that's what my godmom called him, I was kinda shy so I didn't ask for his name ((((failed godsis I know))) So anyway! First time meeting Ah zhe, and he was so damn adorable! And we clicked straight away! Kekeke! I've a thing with kids anyway :b Still thinking about him rn sobs ;-;
But well, I'm going to meet them again during my trip to Malaysia! My god-dad promised!! Oh talking about the Malaysia trip, yeah, I am going for a 5 days 4 nights trip! First two night at Genting the last two at KL! I love my dad! And obviously my mom haha! Hopefully I'll get to buy lots of stuffs I want in KL and also get to meet yiqin and ziyin :3
All the best for your results later on bbygirls! xoxo

Gift given by my god-parents :3
 

How i wished blogger will be more user friendly! Or should I shift to Wordpress?
P/s: I do know that some of you are still reading my blog so I'm kinda excited to blog again!! ^^

Sobs not to mention, I really want the Pale pink lipstick from here : http://smoochiezz.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=24&product_id=256 ;-;

I love that online shop! Prices are so affordable! Can't wait to come back to sg so that I can order from the shop! Ciao for now! Hehe

(Taken from my iPhone!) 
My sis's earmuffs~~~~ ke ke leaving in a few hours time!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment