Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Part of my life

Oh hi... I didn't blogged for so long. Basically, decided to retrieve my blog back with this post. (Will try to blog more often *fingers crossed*) Kinda think that my life will be bored and meaningless without olive. 'Till i met #sgygfamily (yes there's a hashtag cause we're THAT awesome)

I do miss 4N1'10. Everyone of us are all on our different paths of life. I don't mind if we don't keep in touch, as you know, it's hard. I just hoped that everyone of us actually made a impact in each and everyone's life. Memories are precious♥ /weep weep (just kidding)

Back to my awesome sgygfamily! They are awesome peeps who brought in fun to my fandom, bring colours to my life. We cared about each and everyone in our family. ( chew on my skittles, i don't munch corns like Bommie :b ) Well where should i start from? Basically... I remember me following @Lihyunx first cus she admin @Bigbang_news ^_^, followed by our mature maknae @meganz21. Can i just be biased and dedicate to my Jiyongieee? (referring to SG's, my dearest Vee x) /blah


I find myself closer to Vee and Michelle. I don't think Michelle feels the same though.. In sgygfamily, i think only Vee treats me as someone closer to her, others idk. You may prefer other members, so yeah.. Sometimes i do feel that i shouldn't be in sgygfamily /slapped i know. I'm very sensitive and jealous... I'm jealous that Michelle misses Megan more than me! ): Haha i'm just joking! I'm just........ Not gonna say.
I love all of you and is missing alot of you right now badly.. T-T Can't i just see you guys everyday? :(


Sgygfamily, not sure if we will last. But i wanna let you all know that, i love you all. And let's keep going on all the way and leave Maknae along ok? Since we've age gap with her! xD Bleah.
Ai ni men! x

I love my Vee who made these Awesome and delicious panda sushis for Pandababy today! Ke ke
Luckiest panda yo~
 ( see that two panda lying on each other? That's us yo~ :b Wae you jelly?!? )

 And a love note!
Vee is my precious baby. My awesome Jikachu! ♥~
What do you want? hint me hint me! :b
Bbyong~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment