Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy belated birthday to you guys!


Hey i know this is damn overdue! Haha anyway Happy Belated Birthday! Love ya'two ^^
All the best for your N'levels results k! Let's hoped that we can pull it through. *shivering*
Rar. Anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed the surprise hehe.
Adam, stop tanning yourself please. Like omg, Fair guys are better (I think lah)
Haha anyway you complained that you are tanned so please stop tanning yourself. Haha
Irsyad: Nothing else to say hahahahaha bye bye!
Oki, kidding i better say smth nice right? *tsk tsk* Ok, Well hoped you love our class esp. that particular special one hehe (You know who X:)
Well.. I've nothing much to say to ya. Bluekk! :b
Stop being anti-social k!


No comments:

Post a Comment