Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Darryl's 16th Birthday!

'The sachok brothers' 
Losers siblings, always with their signs :D


Darryl's birthday 2010, I was really tired on that day man. I nearly dozed off. x: Maybe due to that night talking to you. Haha well.. But it was kinda boring. Watched 2 movies- One was some kidnap show, didn't know the title cus Liv and I was waiting for Mr.Bigshot. (Yeah, you guys should know who) So we came late. Luckily caught up with half of the show. It was indeed a nice show. Such a nice daddy hehehe;)
And 4n1's show. Why is it cus 4n1's show? Cus 4n1 always watches that show when we've party. So damn bored about that show. :S But was having fun with the girls, by taking photographs. Haha
Girls always love camwhoring! ^^ After that, Dheenan and Alvin came. The jokers of the class as always. Always bringing the atmosphere high! After the party, Olive's dad drove Weisheng and I to Tampines Mrt while R and Liv went back together. (They lived near eachother mah lolol!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment