Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Really

Why can't y'all simply understand that it's time to stop being this way?
Where is the one that used to study alot? Now, currently wants to go out everyday, creating lots of nonsensical shitz. The emo one still being as emo as usual? Why can't ya just fucking speak up? Is it that hard for ya to just talk? If it is, then freaking go and sew it up. It's been like a month and ya' still behaving this way? Or are you trying to attract his attention? If you want his attention so much, tell me. I will help you tell him bout' it~ 
Rather than you being crazy acting like you're some !@#$%^&*() (?)
I am speechless bout' y'all. Well, I just needa' rant that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment