Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Friday, July 9, 2010

Dear Momz,



Sorry if I'm not allowed to come here hahaha I just thought of writing a message to you :) Since you're my mama I shall be a good nuer :) Study hard for your Nlevels okay! I wanna see you in 5N (if I can ever get in there) Well, thanks for being sucha joker friend and always making my day by being shameless/funny. Hahaha but it's too much I realised. HAHAHA talking in class makes me feel guilty!!!! We'll try to concentrate more alright :) Haha anyway I'm gonna pick you up on Monday onwards :) Hahaha we'll try like alternate weeks for me to come anot ^^

Love ya <3
Xoxo, Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment