Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Flying kiss.

Do you guys miss your irritating Angela?ahhhh...yesssss!She's coming back tonight!Sayyy whhuuutttt?...Yes!TONIGHT! i think.hehehehehheh:D
And She called me twice but get to talk to her once.Angela know how I'll react.
One more thing!I MISS OLIVECHEWCHEW&ANGELA WU-shu lor..
Faster forward to 1st January!We Powerpuffgirls gonna be really talkative in class!
Ok awesome peepos.If you can see the colour is fading which mean my post coming to an end and oh!it's Angela favourite colour too^.^

By the way I am Nuraqilah posting crap on her blog.
Goodbye Sweetheartiessss<3

P/S:Keep her tagboard alive humansss:)

No comments:

Post a Comment