Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

-G-dragon lovemebitemechewmeeatmeheartsme- <:








-bites-






G-dragonbaby <:
He is so hot k !
I wanna put his songs in my blog but I think you guys won't like it . Cause it's rap.
I went to popular yesterday, I wanna see whether I can get BB (just in case some people don't know it's Big bang) cd OR even better G-dragon's but unfortunately NO. It's all SS501 -.-
Olive say cheese to SS501.
I WANT BB TO COME TO SINGAPORE !!!
Blonde hair.. I'm still thinking whether to dye .
I scared I'll look damn ugly. Haha later it freak me out !!!
Hmmm, comment-comment? :)
P/S. Get me G-dragon's smiley gloves and I'll marry you. haha ok maybe not. =D

4 comments:

  1. hey angela...i stumbled upon ur blog as i was searching for GD's Breathe MV's screenshots. Hahaha...trust me, I did my digging in Popular, MPH n even Borders...But yeah...SS501 and DBSK dominating the racks. I hate 'em.

    But if u know wer to find u could find at least A copy of BB's Remember album, 2nd Live Concert DVD, Global Warning DVD, 1st Mini Album. U juz need to dig it.

    I found several.

    Sorry to barge in like dis. Btw, dat picture of urs up der, u look like Yoona from SNSD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry I didn't see your comment here! Haha I'm really sorry. Hmm , I look like Yoona? Wah what a great compliment! ^^ Thanks alot!
    Haha yeah exactly! Omg hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey GD FTW!!!XD I love him 2 but if I were 2 dye my here blond 2 it would look daym ugly...LOL anyways can sw share the gloves :"3

    LOL and btw.......Just put GDs song on come on everything sound good with his voice in it ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha i have that thought too. actually i rarely see my comments here, you should just tag my blog ;)
    I'll look into that more often, its easier. ^^
    His voice is so amazinggggggggggg ;)

    ReplyDelete