Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Wordy


Basically I am somehow back? Due to the lack of motivations and handling of blogshop I stopped blogging. So today,  I'm gonna try making this a long post and hopefully I can.

Facts about me.
I hate people that promise me so much but gave me empty promises. Yes i do love kpop. And I find it annoying whenever someone say kpop sucks because you're the deserve the 'suck' word. I hate to be alone, I love the company of my friends. Sometimes I do think that I do not deserve anyone, I should be alone.
I type my feelings in Twitter and ask people to 'Leave me alone' but sometimes it's not the truth while sometimes I really mean it. And yea, that makes me unpredictable. I sneezed alot not that i love sneezing but my nose loves to. I love polariod, beautiful skies, green, shades, cameras (all gadgets to be actual), designing when I am in school.
I believe that one will never ever understand one fully. I do not like the fact when my friends protect people that I dislike, I feel very annoyed. I like dressing in my own style/way, a way that I will feel comfortable in it and not just trying to fit in and feel uncomfortable.
I hate it when people said that I copy their typos, the way they dress. If you think that you're the one that started this 'trend' and dislike others to have the same style/typo like you, I would suggest you to go and get yourself a brand or get your stuffs copyrighted. If not stop saying I copied you because it's seriously very annoying.
I love guys with vampire teeths. I think that I'm living in my way and not yours so i don't see a need to listen to your comments. Whenever I say: "Stupid, or I don't know." to your ongoing conversation. It means that I really feel very bored and hoped that you can just give me a break. I love pretty girls but I am not a lesbian. I hate it whenever girls go crazy (stalking) over a person that is pretty. C'mon, she's not even a celebrity. I would rather go crazy over a celebrity than a normal human. This is my thinking, you don't like it that's your problem.
Thats all! Till the next post! Click on my nuffnang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment