Hi. My name is Angela wu. I listen to k-pop. I am random. I love red. I love to dream. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. flavors.me (all my other social networks)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Everything happens for a reason

Ah.. June holidays are over in like 1 more day?? I find that this year's hols pass real fast.
So many things not accomplished. Well.. Darryl have been asking me to go over his house to play games but i am always not free or lazy. Sorry I will make up to it soon! (I promise)
I find that 4n1 is really very lazy! :b  Y'all see ah.. 4n2 and n3 all have class outings 'xpect our class.
And our class have been trying to plan it since 17393122859497 ago. I missed the last year's one (3n1) cos' i went overseas. Was it Bali? I couldn't remember. ha
Now it's like what? Going to start school already. Shit..
Mr Gan said that our Dnt Journal must be 2cm thick.. What the hell. I haven't even started on it.
Shall try to finish as much as I could tonite. If cannot finish, I will tell him: "Sorry cher, I forgot to bring :b" Standard excuse. And he is gonna hate me for it. :(
So I better try to finish up by tonite! :(:(

Ohh, and I tried Starbucks's Lemon Green Tea. Not bad.. But very sourrrrrrrrrrrrrr (I got poisoned :b)
Hahahaha kidding! Missing strawberries now alt tho' I just had it yesterday :/
Fighting Angela! Dnt will be pwned by me. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment